NEW BUSINESS PRACTICES IN CULTURE FOR AFTER THE CONTAINMENT AND BEYOND
Since the beginning of the pandemic, ArtExpert team has been mobilized to support cultural organizations and their managers. This newsletter aims to give a voice to cultural experts to act as a support for innovative management practices.
A TARGETED AND PERSONALIZED MARKETING THAT INFLUENCES RELEVANCE
by Nathalie Courville
BIG BROTHER IS DEAD
BUT WITH THE 21ST CENTURY, BIG DATA IS BORN
- The abundance of data, when well processed, well sorted, makes it possible to communicate with finesse.
- Surgical targeting is the major marketing trend for 2020.
- Managing a community is no longer just a means of communication.
- Although social networks have allowed for a more constant dialogue between an organization and its customers, we can no longer consider the management of social networks without adding a marketing dimension.
- Many organizations are moving away from traditional media because data analysis allows for better customer knowledge.
- However, this type of marketing requires constant work to analyze its database.
Loyalty is built by sharing relevant content and buying gestures are induced by an organization’s ongoing relationship with its customers.
- Sponsors also benefit from this approach. In all legitimate ways, they can co-create content, co-deliver messages and thus benefit from the relationship of trust established by cultural organizations.
- Knowing your customers in detail by analysing their data therefore allows for precise targeting for all stakeholders and therefor, a better long-term monetization.
⇒ Develop your database and inform your subscribers
⇒ Analyse – your followers to know better your clients
⇒ Improve your marketing campaigns
⇒ Anticipate a gradual rebound – consumers could be fearful
⇒ Build Customer Loyalty – provide incentives
⇒ Continue to tap into the Web to follow the peoples’ habits
⇒ Organize your projects’ funding
⇒ Explore the virtual sharing of your content
⇒ N’hésitez pas à imaginer des expériences virtuelles pour garder le dialogue avec vos communautés
⇒ Rethink your campaign messages to reflect people’s context and mindset after COVID-19
⇒ Keep lan open dialogue with your sponsors. Imagine digital activations, transform their interactions with your customers
⇒ Take advantage of the slowdown to review your strategies, put in place effective working tools (e.g. CRM)
31% of companies surveyed reported using data analytics to optimize the customer experience and hyperpersonalization